Monday, May 4, 2020

Memes that made me laugh 5


Another roundup of blog and social media memes that caught my eye this past week.








Click the next one for a larger view.




























These last two didn't make me laugh at all - the contrast between them made me very angry:  so much for the First Amendment! - but they certainly make Mayor de Blasio of New York City laughable.  Click each one to be taken to the Mayor's original tweet;  then, if necessary, scroll up to read it (Twitter's pagination isn't always perfect).






I'm waiting for him to tweet equally contradictory and divisive messages to Christians, Hindus, Buddhists, Jains . . .  Hey, he's Mayor of New York City.  Why not be biased one way or another towards every sect?  It's the New York state of mind!

Peter